The Men of the Conyers-Covington Alumni Chapter (CCAC) of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. cordially invite members of the general public, and stakeholders within the Rockdale and Newton Counties, to join in active dialogue with Economic Development Leaders of the community on Tuesday, June 25th at 6:30PM.
Due to limited seating capacity, a registration RSVP is necessary for admission. All anticipated attendees are urged to reserve their seats immediately in order to properly prepare setup to welcome and receive guests. Once capacity has been reached, additional accommodations or requests for entry cannot be granted. The event is structured in this manner to create an intimate environment for engagement, and to protect the integrity of the forum series.
Confirmed Economic Development Leaders include the following guests:
- David Mull, USDA Area Director of Rural Development
- Irvin T. Clark, Ed. D., Vice President, Economic Development at Georgia Piedmont Technical College
- Serra P. Hall, Senior Project Manager at Covington/Newton Count Office of Economic Development
- Marcello Banes, Chairman of the Newton County Board of Commissioners
- Nick Hathorn, Chairman of the Newton County Board of Zoning Appeals
- Paul Wilson, Jr., Area Director of the UGA Small Business Development Center at Georgia State University
- Dawn Price, Program Analyst at GA Department of Economic Development, Centers of Innovation
2021 Main Street
Porterdale, GA 30014